SENIOR DRAFTSMAN – TRANSFORMER
Electrical Industries Company (EIC)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Reporting to: Design Engineer
1. The incumbent is responsible in the preparation of transformer design drawings
2. The incumbent is responsible in the preparation of PDI Files
3. The incumbent is responsible in checking of design drawings
4. The incumbent is responsible in the issuance of design drawings
1. Minimum 5 years experience in Transformer Design in any Transformer Manufacturing Company.
2. Graduate of 3 year diploma in Electrical Engineering
3. Must have knowledge in Autocad, Pro-E and MS Windows
4. Must be fluent in English language
5. Very good communication skills
About the Company
Electrical Industries Company (EIC) is a holding company that provides a diversified electrical products and services to customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. EIC is the owner company of “The Saudi Transformers Co.” popularly known as STC and “Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia” otherwise known as WESCOSA.
The Saudi Transformers Company (STC) was established in 1982 under licensing agreement with CG Power Systems BELGIUM, a leading transformer manufacturer in the world. STC is producing Distribution Transformers, Package Substations and Low Voltage panels of a wide variety and is a major supplier of transformers and sub-stations to commercial, residential and industrial sectors in the region.
Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia (WESCOSA), established in 1976, is a renowned pioneer manufacturer of wide range of electrical distribution products such as: Distribution Transformers, Power transformers up to 20MVA ranging up to 69kV class, LV/MV Switchgear LV/MV Motor Control Centers and other electrical equipments. WESCOSA is recognized and preferred by the industries in Saudi Arabia for its technical competencies, product reliability and its ability to test and commission all its supplies which give WESCOSA a value added feature to carry out its projects.