Our client is a leading financial investment company established in Dubai since 1989,with huge growth potential across UAE and beyond. They are looking for a Senior Research Analyst to join their expanding team.
The Key Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
• Responsible for conducting market research and analysis as required by client/company
• Researching Financial products, explaining details of products to clients and preparing clear recommendations
• Performing portfolio diversification, risk analysis across various asset classes to help clients make informed decisions
• Providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending trades
• Managing client relationships and ensuring clients are up-to-date with market information and risks-returns expected from their investments
• Follow a top, down and bottom approach to help clients achieve the desired results
• Keeping updated with market information and monitoring trends in forex, commodities & equities with emphasis on market news, trends, earnings, and corporate actions
• Maintain the relationship between clients, RMs, ROs and company
• Provide training to clients on the use of the company’s products and platforms
• Meeting performance targets
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Master’s degree in Finance
• CFA, FRM or equivalent qualification
• 5+ years’ experience in financial markets
• Having a thorough knowledge of Fundamental and Technical analysis
• Extensive experience of financial markets; equities, forex, indices etc.
• Excellent focus on risk and control
• Strong Microsoft Excel and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident and professional
• Self-starter/Self-motivator with the ability to organize and work independently as well as part of a team
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.