• Employee On Boarding and Off Boarding
• Personnel files / Documentation
• Leave management
• Attendance management
• Employee insurance
• Payroll file management
• Other HR and Admin function
• Provide assistance as needed with recruiting including, but not limited to scheduling interviews, conducting phone screens, conducting candidate assessments and updating applicant information.
• Event assistance (Recruiting events, CSR events and internal company events)
• Assisting in internal events and HR plan execution
• Other duties as assigned.
• A premier electronics manufacturing company is looking for a native Arabic speaking candidate with the following requirements:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in HR administration
• Should have a degree in HR or Business administration
• Candidates with experience of working in free zone will be preferred
• Candidate should be from within UAE
• Candidates with knowledge of free zone employment laws can also apply
About the Company:
Spectrum Talent Management is a Global Recruitment firm with strong capabilities in Executive Search, Global Migrations, Contract Staffing and managing complete talent supply chains.
Founded in 2008, we are a growing, yet mature service firm specializing in staffing requirements of global organizations. Our leadership and high acceptance in the market is evident by the phenomenal growth that we have demonstrated in just few years of our inception. From permanent hiring to flexi staffing, payroll management to RPO, the orbit of the value add that we provide our customers with, has always evolved and diversified from time to time, thereby letting us with all the more reasons to be on the preferred choice of our customers for their most crucial talent related requirements.