Energi Recruitment Services
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
NCEES PE (Fire) Qualified Senior Fire Protection Engineer required in Al Khobar KSA, for an industry leader in the field of fire protection engineering. The Senior Fire Engineer, must have obtained a PE in Fire Engineering through the NCEES. This is a long term career opportunity that will see the successful Fire Engineer, working on major, challenging EPC projects across KSA.
The company concerned have been established for over 30 years and have a very healthy portfolio of work around the GCC, which has driven this expansion. The location of the role will be in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, which is relatively close to Bahrain, an area a lot of people commute from.
To apply for this role, it is essential that you have obtained your PE Certification in Fire Protection Engineering through the NCEES.
Fire Protection Engineer performs duties related to design, code consulting and the review of detailed design. Assignments may include participation in inspection, testing, commissioning of all fire protection systems.
* Participate in site visits for data collection and attend the related technical meetings.
* Prepare deign packages for different types of fire protection systems.
* Prepare the fire philosophy.
* Prepare the related calculations for the fire protection systems.
* Prepare technical specifications and bills of material.
* Determines whether water availability and water delivery systems are adequate to protect the facility.
* Reviews construction site plans (detailed design package) and building plans for compliance with fire protection codes and standards.
* Review the data sheet of the selected fire protection equipment and confirm it complies with the related code and standard requirement.
* Prepare the review speed sheet for the detail design package.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Typical work days and hours are Sunday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and sturdy 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent focused on fire protection engineering or a closely related field.
* Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in Fire Protection Engineering, within a consultancy or contracting organisation
* Middle East experience is preferred
* Active PE certificate in the fire protection engineering from NCEES – Essential.
This is a long term career opportunity, that will offer a lot of scope for progression.
About the Company
Energi People is a leading International recruitment agency specialising in providing human resource solutions for the Building Services and Structural Engineering industries. Having in-depth knowledge of the civil/structural and building services markets In the UK and Middle East, we are able to supply personnel at all levels to technical organisations on both a permanent and contract basis.
This is why we take the time to fully understand our customers\\\\’ needs, allowing us to provide a truly tailored recruitment solution. At Energi People we believe in forging long term relationships with our customers, which is why quality, honesty and professionalism is embedded into everything we do.
Our aim is to add lasting value to our clients and candidates through the service we offer and as a result our customers return time and time again. With a combination of extensive market knowledge, recruitment expertise and wide network of industry contacts, Energi People is perfectly positioned to offer a high quality personnel recruitment service.