* Prepare regular Financial Performance Analysis reports covering all aspects of the business.
* Prepare Group’s financial packages to be submitted to the Board of Directors.
* Prepare statements and reports of projected future costs, revenues, cash flows, and financial position of specific projects.
* Deliver insights and recommendations based on analyses.
* Perform field visits in view of specific analysis assignments.
* Research the different factors that influence business performances.
* Direct and participate in cost analyses.
* Review working capital requirements.
* Analyze capital budgeting projects.
* Determine financing needs.
* Issue corporate finance related studies.
* Follow up on cash flow monitoring and predict future financial trends.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Finance
* Master’s Degree and/or CFA are required.
* 7 years of experience including 3 years minimum in a similar field
* Exposure to Business Performance Evaluations and Feasibility studies.
* Fluency in Arabic & English
* Proficiency in MS Office
Job Location: Lebanon
Company Industry: Finance/Economics
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Unspecified
Nationality: Unspecified Degree: Unspecified
About This Company:
Debbane Saikali Group is a successful and a contemporary group of more than Twenty companies operating in various sectors and industries, covering numerous international markets with a geographical presence that is spanning over the Middles East and North Africa region. Since conception of its first company in 1952, Debbane Saikali Group has grown to build a rich heritage of outstanding services in its various fields of activities by offering the highest level of professionalism alongside world-class products. Our success is forged in the fiery of ambition, dynamism and vision of the founding family and preserved through the practice of our values that reflect the behaviors that shape the tone of how we work with each other and with our partners, suppliers and customers. web site: www.debbanegroup.com
Tel:09 – 222048