Senior Engineer (Java Developer)
Accuprosys is Hiring.
We are having an immediate opening for the position of Senior Engineer – Java.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities :
1. Lead the design and development of cutting edge Java based security software and micro services
2. Design, implement and maintain RESTful services
3. Lead and Contribute to design and architecture discussions
4. Ensure that engineering best practices are implemented (CI/CD, Code reviews etc.)
5. As a Tech lead, train and mentor other Software Engineers
Required Knowledge And Work Experience :
1. A bachelor’s degree or more, and 5-10 years of professionalSoftware development experience
2. Strong development experience in Java (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, DAO, Maven, jUnit), C/C++
3. Strong Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
4. Strong Linux and Windows experience (e.g. RedHat/CentOS, Windows 2008/2012 Server) with a focus on web (Apache/ Nginx/ HAproxy/ Tomcat/ IIS), Java and/or Python application and databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL).
5. Strong understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL/TLS, LDAP, DNS, IPSEC/VPNs and PKI.
6. Understanding of Application clustering / Load Balancing concepts and technologies.
7. A passion for building quality software
Experience with the following security technologies :
– PKI, OATH, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, SAML,
– HSMS, SmartCards, PKCS#11/CAPI
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Avontix Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Avontix is a leading provider of Medical Transcription, Coding and Electronic Charting Services for Hospitals, Outpatient Surgery Centers, Clinics and Physician Practices nationwide.
For over a decade, our Los Angeles-based company has been at the forefront of Transcription, Coding and Charting Technology, while continuing to deliver an unmatched level of Personal Customer Service.