Khobar, Saudi Arabia
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Accounting
• Minimum for Bachelor 2 Years and Diploma 4 Years
• SAP system Experience
• Excellent command of English language and Arabic language Speaking & Writing
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Able to mentor and guiding junior staff
About the Company
Abdulhadi A. Al Qahtani Sons Group of Companies, an industrial conglomerate, was founded on the determination of the late Sheikh Abdulhadi Abdullah Al Qahtani. Since its inception, the group has expanded and diversified into various fields of activity.
Our venture into the oil field services with our flagship company Al-Qahtani Marine & Oil Field Services Company has ushered in expertise and dynamic professionalism in every aspect of services be it state-of-the-art technology for the oil industry or turn key projects in oil, water and gas sectors. Research and development has enabled us to succeed in developing technology to suit local climatic and environmental conditions.