Ghobash Trading & Investment Company
Abu Dhabi, UAE
This position is required to perform routine day-to-day administration activities to ensure the smooth running of the office.
• Performs a variety of administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive.
• Reads, analyzes, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence to the related internal / external parties and follow up.
• Receives and screens incoming calls and visitors, determines which are priority matters, and alerts the administrator or executive accordingly. Makes referrals to appropriate staff to provide requested information.
• Files and retrieves documents, records, and reports as per the document control processes.
• Excellent written and verbal both Arabic and English
• Must have minimum 3 years secretarial experience
• Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office like Word,
excel, PowerPoint and other desktop application.
Gender Preference: Female
Language Fluency: Arabic and English
Nationality Preference: Arab Nationals
Current Location: UAE only
About the Company
Originally established in 1981, The Ghobash Group has become one of the region\’s most recognized trading and investment companies. As a result of the Group\’s long-term commitment to business growth and diversification, strategic alliances with partners who share the same values have been formed across a variety of industry sectors, reflecting the Group\’s intimate knowledge of the regional market place.
This comprehensive understanding of the local and regional markets ideally places the Ghobash Group to identify the best business opportunities in the market.
The Group\’s extensive regional experience and 400 dedicated employees create a solid infrastructure for the development of new strategic alliances and investments with internationally known enterprises.