• Interface with shop construction personnel for compliance to project quality requirements in line with ITP .
• Coordinate and monitor inspection , welding and NDT activity
• Interface and coordinate with Client, Contractor, and Independent Third Party Inspectors for review and approval of daily inspection activity as per ITP intervention protocol and RFI ( request for inspection ) .
• Monitor and prepare daily inspection and NDT progress MIS reports for project control and planning
• Prepare and submit weekly / monthly quality reports
• Interface with NDT coordinator to monitor NDT subcontractor activity and reporting
• Coordinate with client material control for free issue material requirements for WPS qualifications .
• Review Material Test Certificates of metals and consumables and verify the suitability against specifications.
• Qualify PQR in compliance with proposed WPS, record all parameters & variables.
• Maintain and monitor calibration of equipments and instruments.
• Prepare all relevant documentation for WPS, PQR, welder certification and coordinate with client and TPI agency for endorsement .
• Conduct quality improvement assurance training program for construction personnel
• Perform project quality audits
• Monitor subcontractor / supplier performance
• Facilitate and implement corrective and preventive actions against Non-conformities ,quality occurrences and proposed dispositions .
• Manage and control project quality documentation including TP management and reinstatement
• BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Mettalurgy Engineering, CSWIP 3.1
• 8 year(s) experience in fabrication and construction of piping /piping components / structures / modular skids related to oil & Gas industry
• Sound knowledge of material specifications ( CS/SS/SSDS/inconel/titanium ),welding process ( smaw,gtaw,saw) , inspection and certification techniques, NDE methods (conventional and advanced)
• Hands on experience in the interpretation and understanding of ASME B 31.1 /31.3/ASME SEC IX/V/II / AWS D 1.1 / Shell DEP standards
• Good knowledge in identification of welding defects, interpretation of NDT test results
• Must have good knowledge of destructive test
• Knowledge in reading and interpretation of Isometric and P&ID drawings
• Should be conversant with oil & gas construction standards, work practices and quality standards
• Able to coordinate with Client/Contractor/TPI for all quality assurance and control activities
• Capable of managing NDT subcontractors, QC inspectors and quality document controllers
About the Company:
Arabian Construction Company (ACC) is a dynamic and progressive organization that has grown to become a leader in its industry.
ACC has been operating since 1967, through a comprehensive regional network all over the Middle-East.
From power generation and desalination plants, to factories, hotels, hospitals, and intricately sophisticated smart buildings: ACC’s track record is a prestigious list of efficiently delivered projects.
ACC’s management consists of highly qualified professionals with a distinguished track record in the region.
ACC’s staff have always taken-on the challenge of broadening fields of operations and increasingly complex work standards over the past 40 years. In doing so, they have constantly acquired new skills and expertise that kept them ahead in the industry.