My client is one of the largest Fit Out Contractors in the Middle East delivering some of the major hospitality projects across the GCC.
As part of the region’s continued development, they have recently been awarded a number of hotel projects which have been significantly backed by the government. The successful candidate must have prior hospitality experience in the Middle East.
Their most pressing requirement is for a Hospitality fit Out Project manager to take the operational lead on the delivery of Hotels in Oman. Applicants must have previous experience of working in a fast track environment and have a proven track record of hospitality delivery. Applicants must be able to fully manage a large scale hospitality project from concept to completion.
• Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
• Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
• Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
• Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
• Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
• Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
In return you will receive a fantastic salary plus a benefits package and a long term position with one of the region’s leading Contracting and Interior Contracting firms
If you would be interested working for a reputable firm with a chance to progress further or wish to have a further conversation about the role, please click the apply button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers – giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.