Leading NBFC Arm of a Large Industrial House
– A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or other related field and an equivalent work experience in the relevant field.
– More than 5 years of sales experience with lofty net worth clients in the financial sales industry.
– A professional qualification like CFA, CFP, CPA, MBA desired
– Good professional, interpersonal, interpretational, written and verbal communication are most important skills.
The Relationship Manager is considered to be the fulcrum of our entire business proposition
– Must demonstrate business development and excellent sales abilities.
– Should communicate and consult with internal and external clientele and introduce them towards the new products of the firm or Investment house to which they are employed.
– Should have the capacity to build partnerships and work with others as a part of the team.
– Acquire, deepen and manage wealth management relationships across asset classes in excess of an average holding of over INR 50L+. These relationships are calculated as individuals, corporates, trusts, families, etc.
– Maintain the highest degree of learning required to be able to service these clients for products and services in the wealth management space.
– Have a strong working knowledge across product performances, taxation norms, global & domestic macroeconomics, etc.
– Ensure ongoing self-development.
– Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
– Follow internal processes on client compliance
– Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
– Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
– Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
To ensure new client acquisition, retention & growth
To conduct financial planning and assessment & portfolio management of clients
To achieve targeted profitability & fee income
To contribute to customer satisfaction initiatives
To ensure policy adherence and coordination
To formulate periodic MIS
To contribute in team development and skill enhancement
– To identify potential HNI clients through referral networks
– To execute monthly sales plan to acquire large prospective clients and ensure regular contact with all mapped clients through regular weekly / monthly Calls. Daily tracking of & personal meeting with Clients
– To ensure 100% client penetration for business sourced by building relationships & enabling increase in share of wallet & revenues
– To undertake financial needs analysis, risk profiling & develop an investment portfolio for customers
– To offer portfolio & investment solutions to clients
– To periodically review the existing portfolios & market trends & advise new investment plans to de-risk against attrition & achieve stability of book
– To achieve defined sales targets of assigned portfolios
– To maintain projected fee income at budgeted numbers
– To follow the ethical and fair practices code for selling products
– To ensure regular availability of research material and inputs to the clients
– To ensure that customer promises are kept and their grievances are adequately addressed or highlighted
– To be aware of all critical policies & procedures & ensure compliance with them
– To ensure adequate documentation of all transactions
– To coordinate with market intermediaries like banks for smooth operations
– To send detailed periodic activity & sales reports to the functional head
– To ensure effective usage of WMS/ CTP and other systems
– To ensure ongoing self development – attend internal and external training programs, other relevant certifications that enhances the skills in the wealth management services
– To help team members in understanding the products, processes & provide complete guidance to management trainees and colleagues
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Sales Planning Relationship Management HNI Client Handling Business Development CFP Wealth Management New Client Acquisition Finance Portfolio Management Banking
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Com – Commerce, B.B.A / B.M.S – Management
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of Future Head Start