Job title: Planning Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: $9000-$10,000 plus benefits/bonuses
Job type: Construction/Civil Engineering
Our client, one of the leading international construction contractors, requires an experienced Planning Manager to join them in Dubai on a permanent basis working on a number of exciting construction and infrastructure projects across the region.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the sequencing and planning of their current projects, which include a number of highrise and hotel projects, as well as planning for future tenders.
* Establish and maintain schedule baselines and ensure project control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
* Working closely with the client, sub consultants and main contractors.
* Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
* Responsible for managing the Project Planning & Project Controls team, reporting to the Operations Director.
* Must be degree qualified
* A minimum of 8 years’ experience in the industry
* Preferred Dubai experience
* Have relevant experience in a Planning Manager role
* Solid experience using Primavera P6
* Familiar with large-scale construction projects
The position comes with an extremely competitive Ex-pat package including basic salary, housing allowance, transport allowance, medical and tickets.
About the Company
Genesis Associates is a provider of interim, contract and permanent recruitment solutions across the globe. As a trusted advisor to both privately owned and blue chip organisations our ethos is simple: We source and identify talent to ensure our clients realise their commercial objectives. We provide candidates with expertly matched opportunities designed to enable them to develop and progress.
Our partners enjoy an enhanced experience throughout the entire recruitment journey as Genesis focus on true account management of key customers and industry professionals. The ongoing success and growth of the business has been built upon two simple principles:
The ability to source and supply specialists skills or opportunities for key appointments.
The highest levels of customer services leading to repeat business and successful referrals.
It’s not just what we do; it’s how we do it that makes the difference.