Legal Contracts Manager (Corp Comm) – KSA, Dubai
Our client would like to hire a lawyer/seasoned paralegal to support the continued growth of the business of their legal department, as an experienced Contract Manager, responsible for handling the preparation, review, drafting, and negotiation support of contracts. There are 2 positions. One for a lawyer to beas based in Riyadh who is already based in Saudi and one for the Dubai office.
– Draft, review, and support Associate General Counsel in negotiating specific forms of contracts, incl. but not limited to client arrangements, engagement letter, confidentiality agreements etc
– Review and assist teams with RFP (request For proposal) responses
– Provide our consultants with appropriate forms of agreements on a variety of engagement-related legal issues
– Create, update, and distribute standard contracts and related documentation in accordance with departmental policies and procedures; help monitor and track contract flow volume
– Work with attorneys and paralegals on projects in support of local office initiatives
– Provide backup to paralegals for contract-related matters and other responsibilities
– Be actively involved in special legal areas, such as litigation, corporate, department learning, etc
– Bachelor’s degree in law
– Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience as a contract manager or in similar positions
– Excellent writing and negotiating skills, including ability to interpret and analyze comments
– Creative problem solving and decision making skills
– Ability to efficiently handle work volumes, recognize priorities, and work well to deadlines
– Outstanding interpersonal skills
– Ability to function independently, with moderate supervision
– Computer skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Team player
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals throughout financial services and commerce and industry. Since our inception we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
With offices in the Middle East (Dubai), Asia Pacific (Singapore) and throughout the UK (London, Edinburgh, Manchester and Reading) we have established ourselves not only as a trustworthy partner to whom candidates naturally turn in their search for a career move but also as a powerful corporate ally able to provide hiring organisations with the resource they seek. Whether you are looking to hire or seeking a new position yourself, McGregor Boyall is a natural and effective first point of call.