Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Our Company, specializing in Automotive and Insurance related products and services, is looking to hire an excellent Legal Administrator to join the team.
The position will provide administrative assistance to the Director of Legal & Admin and to provide support to the legal team.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
– Coordinate all kinds of communications between Legal Manager and UAE/GCC government authorities as necessary.
– Maintain legal database, both electronically and manually
– Type and edit all legal documents i.e. correspondences, leases and agreements
– Proofread legal documents and agreements.
– Follow up on all renewals of all local and international companies’ legal documents
– Ensure that all documents are ready for new companies’ incorporations and follow up on those incorporations
– Coordinate all kinds of communications between Legal Manager and UAE/GCC government authorities as necessary
– Answer phone calls and manage distribution of mails within the legal department accordingly
– Handle legal translations needed on documents and contracts from English to Arabic and vice versa
– Perform any other task as assigned by the Legal Manager
– Degree holder level, preferably in Law
– Excellent computer skills, specifically in MS Office applications
– In depth knowledge of legal terminology & principles
– English and Arabic language experience is essential
– Knowledge in drafting legal documents & translation
– At least 2 years working experience, preferably in a law firm
– Previous working experience with litigation cases
About the Company
Leading sales, marketing and third party administrator operating in the GCC.