One of the world’s largest value-added resellers and physical suppliers of marine fuels and petroleum products and services has recently announced an exciting new opportunity for a temporary HR Project Executive based on our Dubai office.
To assist Support Services Department with implementation of HR projects and cover for Maternity.
Project work (3.5 Months):
• Assess all roles and create new job descriptions for all staff
• Create competency framework to reflect strategy and culture
• Design proactive training modules for Line-Managers and Administrators
• Prepare talent engagement programme
• Prepare succession plan
Maternity Leave Cover (3.5 Months):
• Cover all aspects of recruitment, onboarding and induction process
• Training provision for all staff including 2017 Appraisals Programme
• Management of HR Policies & Benefits
• Participation in Academy, including Internship programme
• Knowledge of UK and UAE Labour Law
• 3-5 years HR experience
• Qualified HR Certification
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
About the Company:
BAC Middle East – the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region’s recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC’s proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.