Interserve Learning & Employment
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Interserve Learning & Employment, Saudi Arabia, part of a global business with over 85,000 employees worldwide, has a strong vision of redefining the future for people and places, and is considered to be one of the leading providers of college training and technical education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
To do this, we are looking for people who share our core values and principals, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset! If you are passionate about making a positive impact to the lives of Saudi youth, and love the challenges of working in a highly dynamic, ambitious and positive environment, then ILE in Saudi Arabia is definitely the right place for you.
If you are looking for a new challenge don’t delay, apply today!
HR Business Partner – urgent requirement!
The HR Business Partner will play a significant role in efficient delivery of HR services to our employees throughout Saudi Arabia, from our office based in Al Khobar. The company prides itself on teamwork and being a people-based business placing great importance on personal integrity, emotional intelligence and inter-personal skills.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the organisation and manages the people management related HR agenda.
• Act as facilitator to management & proposes best HR solutions within the Labour Law.
• Act as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management agenda, HR programs and evaluates the progress of the HR business life cycle, and ensures a timely output and quality of the HR administration.
• Monitor the manpower planning and Saudization targets, and works in close cooperation with the Recruiter to recruit key staff, including the on boarding process with the HR back office.
• Design absence and sick-leave management and monitor the progress.
• Identify and prepare training & development plans for staff and initiates rotation of best talents across different functions in the organization and works closely together with the other HR Business partners.
• Mediate pro-actively when disciplinary procedures needs to be followed aligned with the labour law.
• Daily operation & monitoring of the KPIs and dashboards.
• Proactively support the delivery of HR Processes and operating guidelines.
• Minimum: 5 years previous experience in Human Resources Management.
• Broad Labour Law knowledge and experience to solve complex HR issues.
• Project Management and Change Management Skills.
• Extensive experience as facilitator to provide various HR solutions.
• Communication and consultancy Skills.
• Negotiation and influencing Skills.
• Strong Business Acumen within a high professional organization.
• Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills.
• Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
• Ideally CIPD qualified/equivalent
All applications to ILE, should be made in English, as all of our systems and internal processes are in English. You should provide an up to date CV.
• This should include details of all your qualifications and work experience for at least the last 5 years.
• It should detail your Nationality.
• You should provide details of your earliest availability to start the role, if you are successful in joining the team.
• If you currently work in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you should detail whether your IQAMA is transferrable or not.
About the Company
Interserve Learning & Employment provides first class skills, education and employment services to help break down barriers to prosperity. Our ever expanding team offers flexible, tailored support to teenagers and adults from all walks of life, including school leavers, employees who seek career development and anyone who, through illness or changing circumstances, has been prevented from completing their journey into work. With our help, tens of thousands of people a year embark on training or jobs, which has a positive impact on wider communities and local economies.