Human Capital House
Industry: Financial Services
• Supervise audit staff in planning, organizing, directing and monitoring of Internal Audit operations, including assisting in hiring, training and evaluating staff; and taking corrective actions to address performance problems.
• Identification and evaluation of the organization’s risk areas and development of the annual Audit Plan.
• Responsible for overall performance of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
• Oversee audit staff in conducting audit interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering surveys, composing summary memos,
and preparing audit working papers.
• Oversee audit staff in the identification, development and documentation of audit issues and recommendations.
• Communicate the results of audit in written reports and oral presentations to the Management and the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee (ARCC).
• Pursue professional development opportunities, including internal and external training and professional association memberships, and share information gained with co-workers.
• Represent Internal Audit at Management and Board meetings; and with external organizations, as required.
• Oversee follow up of unresolved audit exceptions.
• Oversee fraud and cash embezzlement detection routines and reporting.
• Perform monthly review of staff payroll / process, leave settlements and end of service benefits.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
– Masters in Finance (MBA) from an internationally recognized university.
– Internationally recognized accounting/auditing qualification like ACCA or Chartered Accounting.
Minimum 7-10 years’ work experience with at least 5 years’ experience in a financial institution. Must also have knowledge of different regulatory environments.
Other skills required for the job:
– Knowledge of current auditing practices and trends
– Supervision and managerial skills
– Analysis and planning skills
– Negotiation and convincing skills
– Leadership and organizing skills
– Interpersonal / communication skills
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.