Equities Prime Client Service :
– Equities Prime Client Services, also known as Prime Brokerage Services is a front office function of the bank and involves dealing with Hedge funds and asset management firms in the prime brokerage world. Prime brokerage services include clearing and custody in over 60 countries, long and short financing, capital introduction and other client services and reporting.
– The Prime Client Service team in Hyderabad supports a 24/5 hour operation, covering products such as Equities, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Equity Swaps. The Hyderabad team supports one of the Top Five Prime Brokers in the world with hubs in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, London, New York and San Francisco.
Below are the responsibilities of the Hyderabad team :
– Trade booking and Trade amendments related to Equities, FX and FI trades
– Trade Allocations related to Equity Swap trades
– Stock transfers and realignments
– Swap Set ups
– Cash Wire payments
– Portfolio Accounting
– Query Handling
– Exceptions Management- involving resolution of Stock long and short positions, Buy to cover positions, Broker Differences, Price Differences, Static issues and Corporate action events.
– Audit confirmation generation
– Creating client report packs
Managers Role :
People and team :
– Responsible for managing a team of 80 associates
– Provide guidance and mentorship to team
– Conduct performance appraisals for team members
– Manage attrition through skip level meetings, planning interventions, engagement calendars
– Identify training needs for direct reports and ensure domain/developmental trainings needs are met
– Participate in organizational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs etc.
– Deliver communication received from senior management to the team members though town halls, team meetings
Business / Customer :
– Manage customer relationship through regular communication
– Discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ) delivery
– Attend customer calls and meetings, pro-actively flag issues
– Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score.
– Identify better ways to deliver anticipated customer needs or to deliver existing services that target customers value
– Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers
– Prepare and report process performance metrics to stakeholders
– Participate in management discussions (Governance discussion, Management forums with customer)
– Anticipate & plan for new business & get involved in hiring
– Manage cost to the business effectively by proactively controlling all levers of cost
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Prime Brokerage Services Equity Swaps Equities Hedge Funds Exceptions Management Portfolio Accounting Broker Foreign Exchange asset management
Desired Candidate Profile:
Candidate Profile :
– Should have been in a global or regional management role managing stakeholder expectations across various regions – APAC, EMEA and US
– Strong people management skills.
– Strong capital Markets Domain Experience – Especially in Prime Brokerage (PB) and Clearing & Execution. Good knowledge of financial products such as Equities, FI, FX, ETD and Equity Swaps. Good knowledge of the trade life cycle.
– Must have client facing experience coupled with strong communication skills, written and verbal. It is beneficial if they have previous experience in dealing with different client types and models e.g. Hedge Funds, Asset Managers etc
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Leading client of Enigma Executive Search