General Electric (GE)
Finance Management Program – FMP – UAE
The FMP is widely considered to be the premier program of its kind. It is the first step in many successful GE careers. We hire high potential individuals who are seeking a fast paced career in Finance. It is an intensive two-year program consisting of four 6-month rotations with opportunities to work and live abroad. Assignment locations span many countries across Middle East. Successful FMP participants enjoy significant responsibility and opportunity to contribute to business.
These assignments may include: Financial planning, accounting, operations analysis, auditing, forecasting, treasury/cash management, or commercial finance. The program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills. The program is led by senior GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing world-class financial leaders for exciting careers. FMP, as part of GE’s culture of continuous learning and development, provides you with the opportunity for accelerated career growth.
• Degree in one of the following disciplines is a must:
• Finance, Accounting, Business Studies Economics, Mathematics or Engineering.
• MBA/CPA or equivalent will be preferred.
• Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 grade point average scale.
• Academic excellence with financial or quantitative interest/competency.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven leadership ability and initiative.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Flexible, adaptable and geographically mobile.
• Fluent in English & Arabic (Written & Spoken)
• Preference for candidates with less than 12 months of total experience.
• Willingness to go back to their home country
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
• Fluency in Arabic and English
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE\’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE\’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it\’s the world\’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world\’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.