• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary budget: AED 15000
About the Company:
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
IT & Telecommunications
Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
Banking, Finance & Legal
Sales & Business Development
Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
Human Resources & Training
Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
Managed Service Provider Solutions
Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
Outsourced Staffing Solutions