Industry: Real Estate
Career: Entry Level
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Listed: October 3, 2016 4:16 pm
Expires: 24 days, 22 hours
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Finance department for an enthusiastic and professional Finance & Accounts Officer to join the team.
The ideal candidate must have excellent written- and verbal communication skills and a very strong knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping, accounts and financial analysis. You must be a team player, whilst being able to work on your own, and be able to work quickly and accurately whilst under pressure.
– Provide financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
– Conduct financial due diligence of investment opportunities by analysing financial statements, market analysis and deal proposition.
– Remain updated with current market conditions and geo-political developments.
– Preparation of the month end accounts, processing accruals & prepayments, journal posting, analysis & commentary on variances to forecast.
– Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
– Assist with the reporting and presenting of financial information to enable the management and their clients, to make informed investment decisions on real estate investment, development and private equity opportunities.
– Financial modelling to support pitches for new business and opportunities to investors.
– Working closely with other business units to maximise the depth of advice provided to clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
– 1-2 years of professional experience ideally at a Big 4 audit firm.
– A highly analytical approach, able to evaluate information critically.
– A self-starter, strategic and a good team player.
– Ability to work with complex data and summarise for presentation to seniors.
– Strong communication skills both written and oral.
– Strong IT skills, including Excel, and the ability to learn new IT systems and processes.
Interested candidates please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.