• Identify business development opportunities with new suppliers, and assist in establishing relationships with exciting suppliers.
• Serve as an advisor for all the franchises and functions regarding MT brand.
• Organize Kick off and Sales Meetings (international).
• Assist in developing annual marketing plan.
• Prepare Events Marketing and Promotional Materials.
• Arrange doctors’ attendance to international and local congresses and workshops.
• Liaise with designers and printers and managing the production of marketing materials, including posters, flyers, booklets and DVDs.
• Arrange suppliers & guests ‘calendars and ensure CEO’s approval on it.
• Maintain monthly/quarterly/yearly forecasts.
• Initiate the quarterly business review.
• Initiate the monthly forecast call.
• Plan and organize the MD’s calendar, schedule, business meetings, and projects
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents.
• Assist in the timely management of all communication, both written and via telephone, email
• Attend meetings to record minutes.
• Ensure execution of decisions deputed by Managing Director.
• Ensure quality management in terms of office handling.
• High level of communication skills
• Organizational and Planning skills
• Fluency in English Language, both writing and speaking
• Commitment and Responsible
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in the same field.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Contact Details:
Wazarat District – Unit 1
Riyadh 3812-12622, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 11 476 9696
Fax: +966 11 476 1636