• Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction
• Observe, check and record works execution is in accordance with approved methods
• Check instructions are being carried out
• Check services locations and ensure their protection
• Attend tests as directed by the RE/Electrical Engineer
• Coordinate with DEWA as instructed by the RE / Electrical Engineer
• Record inspections, tests, work executed etc
• Review and supervise the execution of fire alarm works
• Check material delivered are as approved and properly stored
• Observe site safety procedures
• Measure work done when required
• Assist in the review of shop drawings
• Assist in the review and preparation of ‘As-Built’ drawings
• Have minimum knowledge and skills in using relevant computer software
• Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer, and project Safety Representative
• Must comply with safety, health and risk management requirements
• Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recongnized board/university
• 5-8 years’ experience in residential building / Villa works out of which at least 3 years in UAE.
• Should be available in UAE to attend client interview.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.