Management of all aspects of the department activities. He/ She assures that the department complies wit all the hospital policies, procedures and standards and meets all the legal and accreditation/certification requirements .He /She also develops and maintains updated professional practices promoting high quality Pharmaceutical services.
One of the largest Hospitals in Qatar
* Ensures effective financial management of the department and establishes its budget.
* Oversees the procurement of pharmaceutical supplies and equipment’s of standard quality at the lowest prices. Functions as the head of drug supply committee.
* Assigns areas of responsibility to the assistant directors, coordinators, and ensures recruitment of competent staff and personnel to handle the pharmacy work load.
* Functions as the secretary of the pharmacy and therapeutic committee.
* Develops long term plans to improve services and keep pace with current scientific and professional advances in coordination with other departments directors.
* Takes necessary actions to meet with JCAHO,MOH and hospital standards.
* Collaborates with infection control committee to develop and implement a rational antibiotic policy.
* Develops and oversees an organised program for quality assurance of pharmaceutical services.
* Establishes and expands drug information services and expands an all covering IV admixture program.
* Monitors pharmacy units performance through regular reports from supervisors.
* Qatar Riyal 40,000 – 50,000 Per Month
* 10 Years in Pharmaceutical Industry
Minimum Education : A First degree to practice Pharmacy
Preferred: Preferred Education: PHD IN PHARMACY
Experience: 7-10 years of full time professional pharmacy experience
including a period of structured, rotational training Example residency and 2 .5 years of
managerial responsibility In a recognised hospital
Required Certification or Licensure or Registration: Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health
About the Company:
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.