Getinge Group Middle East
Provide an effective and efficient customer service to all internal and external MAQUET Middle East customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products, sales policies and procedures and shipping methods and terms.
Qualification (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• Develop an understanding of customers’ needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met.
• Liaise with stakeholders (customers, sales managers, production units and logistic personnel) to meet and exceed their expectations.
• Process quotations and sales order in a timely manner including reviewing and checking orders according to established department policies and procedures.
• Compute prices, discounts, commissions and shipping charges as required.
• Prepare quotes, invoices and delivery orders through Company’s ERP systems (SAP, CRM) in a timely manner.
• Prepare shipment documents and forwards to the customers.
• Manage the generation of open sales orders to ensure all orders are generated for picking and packing and able to be invoiced prior to each fiscal month end.
• Coordinate with project controller to ensure that the documents are followed according to the contract.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and competent authorities.
• Maintain sufficient filing systems, within the email system (outlook), computer hard-drive and network server and also for hard-copy purchase orders.
• Liaise with the 3rd Party Logistics Provider (3PL) to obtain information relating to the preparation and shipping of customer purchase orders.
• Raise RMA (Returns Management Authorization) and Faulty Product requests from customers, notifying the 3PL and Credit Control of pending returns.
• Handle and resolve queries raised by Customers, Sales Manager or the Finance Department.
• Prepare tracking sheet (excel) to monitor the confirmed sales orders shipments.
• Provide absence cover to other members of the team.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent; and two to 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in customer service and logistics.
• Working experience of INCOTERMS is a must and the knowledge and experience of SAP, CRM would be of an advantage.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, pro-rata and percentages.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic accounting.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form.
• Skill and ability to operate a computer and work extensively with EXCEL, WORD and OUTLOOK.
• Skill and ability to organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
About the Company
Getinge Group is a leading global provider of innovative solutions for operating rooms, intensive-care units, hospital wards, sterilization departments, elderly care and for life science companies and institutions. With a genuine passion for life, we build quality and safety into every system.
Our unique value proposition mirrors the continuum of care, enhancing efficiency throughout the clinical pathway. Based on our first-hand experience and close partnerships, we are able to exceed expectations from customers – improving the every-day life for people, today and tomorrow.