Nestle Middle East
POSITION: Customer Service Executive (6 Months Temporary Contract)
DIVISION: Regional Customer Service Hub
LOCATION: NME JAFZA, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
REPORTS TO: Regional Customer Service Supervisor
Main Purpose of Job
To manage the process of orders (refused/accepted) in the system.
• Manage effectively all system transactions related to Orders, Claims, Returns& Refusals (CRR),
• Understand the customers contact and order methods/frequency whilst promoting efficiency of tools to achieve error free data.
• Understand system alerts indicating order, delivery or billing/credit control issues surrounding the order process.
• Prepare, attend, participate and communicate in cross stream meetings such as daily, weekly operational reviews.
• Resolve issues/ problems utilizing Nestlé Continuous Excellence tools.
• Liaise with customers (where possible) to review order schedules, non-adherence to agreed order cut offs, alignment on material/ product master data thereby building a good rapport with customers.
• 2- 3 years preferably operational experience in Supply Chain Customer e.g. Sales or customer administration
• Experience in Data entry
• Experience for/ with Customer
• Operational experience in Supply Chain functions
• SAP experience is a plus
• Demonstrate positive attitude and open minded
• Demonstrate the ability to learn and adapt with the work environment quickly
• Demonstrate excellent net-working with cross functional teams and the integration points.
About the Company
Nestlé with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestlé and is today the world’s biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company’s strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestlé’s existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company’s priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.