Develop and ensure Operation Group commercial procedures are maintained by sharing best practice and continual improvement to protect company’s commercial position
– Responsible and accountable for developing and executing business strategies to deliver growth in accordance with the OG’s strategic plans
– Formulation and implementation of interventions to deliver sustained performance in terms of securing tenders and new business opportunities.
– Compilation and presentation of claims management strategies.
– Review reports on the status of contracts indicating current status with regards to financial situation and provide guidance and recommendations for improvements
– Monitor the implementation of commercial policies and procedures within the organisation ensuring legal compliance
– Come from a Construction / Main Contracting background
– Be currently operating at Commercial Director Level
– Have strong experience in High Rise/Mixed Use
– Ideally have mega projects experience $200m and above
– Possess strong disputes resolution experience
– Must have a western degree
About the Company:
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.