Job Title – Client Services Associate
Support UBM for US clients. Job involves management of day-to-day issues with the onshore team of ProKarma; including co-coordination with the clients and the vendors to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Semi voice process
Eligibility (must have):
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
2. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
3. 2-3 years experience working with US clients preferably B2B
4. Academic qualification: Graduate in any discipline
1. Communicate with the US clients on a regular basis.
2. Co-ordinate with internal teams in India to resolve day-to-day issues of the clients.
3. Manage and own executive reporting for clients.
4. Should be able work in high pressure situations.
5. Should be able to maintain and meet the deadlines given by clients.
US Central Time [6:30 P.M. to 3:30 A.M. IST and 7:30 P.M. to 4:30 A.M. depending on daylight saving in the US]
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Communication Skills Voice Process Client Servicing Written Communication
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Prokarma Softech Pvt. Ltd.
ProKarma is a global IT solutions company that brings full-scale technology expertise and implementation capabilities to inspire, empower and drive our clients to focus on what they do best.
Contact Company:Prokarma Softech Pvt Ltd
Address:SEZ Unit : 1st Floor , NSL ArenaPlot No.6 , Survey No.1,IDA UppalBehind Uppal Cricket StadiumHyderabad,Telangana,India 500029