Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons
The Client Service Associate is responsible for the day to day delivery of upscale services to tenants. In addition to, and in coordination with the Property Executive, responsible for operating vehicle and transferring internal documents and goods to and from destinations as required by the SP.
– Maintain sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Provide excellent customer service to stakeholders and interact with them in a positive manner.
– Running errands related to the properties in the SP portfolio, on behalf of stakeholders, as required by SP.
– Provide timely pick-up and delivery of goods and/or documents from one place to another, in collaboration with the Leasing and Facility team.
– Maintain relationships with relevant Government authorities.
– Understand the procedure to connect any service, utility or otherwise with any government authority.
– Connect new tenants DEWA and assist with the connection with any other services.
– Assists tenants with the disconnection of services when they vacate.
– Transporting tenants (if required) from and to Government bodies for the connection of services.
– Providing a pick-up and drop off service to VIP clients during business hours.
– Keeping a log of all activities by submitting a monthly report logs containing mileage, locations, travel time, work hours, vehicle service entries and receipts.
– Ensure that the interior of the vehicle is maintained as per company standards and report any discrepancies immediately.
– Take vehicle for car washes as per the schedule provided or as and when required.
– Ensure good grooming and personal hygiene with clean and proper uniform.
– High school diploma.
– U.A.E Driving license with a clean driving record.
– 3 years of experience in a Customer Service role or similar position.
– 5 years of experience in driving a Company vehicle in UAE
– Ability to utilize maps or navigation devices, checking radio or online traffic for desired routes.
– Extensive knowledge of local landmarks, Government offices & best routes.
– Experience in reporting.
– A good understanding of premier Customer Service.
– Excellent driving and technical knowledge of vehicles.
– Extensive knowledge of traffic laws in UAE.
– Excessive driving, walking, exposed to extreme temperatures and weather conditions.
– Basic MS Office skills.
– Experience in working with clients from different backgrounds.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Arabic would be an added advantage.
– Polite and cordial.
– Ability in multitasking and time-management.
– Ability to drive vehicles in a calm and appropriate manner even under stressful traffic conditions.
– Well-spoken and physically presentable.
– Having good vision and hearing.
About the Company
Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons is a family owned entity with a large portfolio of Swiss Watch brands. Thanks to its brand strategy and the vision of the late Mr. Ahmed Seddiqi, Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons has enjoyed a steady expansion since its inception in the late 1940s.
At the group, we believe that each employee contributes to the growth and success of the company, and this is evident with the strong and loyal workforce of 480 plus employees, some of whom have been with the organization since 1968.
Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons is the largest distributor of Swiss Brand watches in the Middle East. We offer world-class and exquisitely designed watches and jewellery. From a humble beginning of a single store in 1950s, today Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons portfolio consists of over 50 prestigious brands across 52 locations in the UAE.