Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Ensures development and implementation of operational policies and procedures and provide guidelines as and when required, throughout the company.
• Develop and review the strategic Plan for the division aligned with the corporate goals and objectives.
• Perform periodic review of the claims system with a view to aligning organization targets with operational network in terms of manpower resources, IT resources and infrastructural setup.
• Present annual department budget relating human resource and expense requirements for onward review and approval by the CEO.
• Monitor the actual business figures verses budget and take necessary steps to fill the gaps.
• Manage all claims portfolios in accordance with the guidelines communicated periodically by the CEO with the purpose to achieve the corporate goals/objectives.
• Ensures claims settlement as per authority matrix issued by the CEO.
• Supervise claims settlement throughout the company.
• Review claim files, assess estimation of claim(s).
• Examine and evaluate surveyor profile and relevant details along with suggestions by subordinates, hold interviews and discussions and approve surveyor’s enlistment into the company’s panel on coordination with CEO.
• Update CEO and technical Manager on the enlistment of new surveyors, on a periodical basis.
• Approve and circulate weekly list of the surveyors, for Motor insurance claims.
• Assess surveyor report along with relevant details of the claim and approve, within the settlement authority assigned by the CEO.
• For claims over and above the settlement authority, assess surveyor report along with relevant details of the claim and recommend for approval by the relevant authority.
• Maintain record with respect to class of insurance, client-wise, branch-wise and conduct periodic loss ratio analysis.
• Ensures intimation to Reinsurance Manager of claims exceeding SR 50,000 for all classes of insurance.
• Ensures intimation of a major claim to CEO and Technical manager for taking appropriate action in underwriting matters regarding particular client and/or the portfolio.
• Maintain continuous coordination with underwriting departments and discuss & recommend suggestion to Risk and Strategic Manager in terms of claims verses underwriting.
• Disseminate claim related information to Risk and Strategic Manager on a periodical basis or as and when necessary or asked.
• Ensures human resource of the division is motivated.
• Provide, in house, periodic training to staff member related to claims processes.
• Prepare and present department budget requirements to CEO for review and approval.
• Coordinate and respond with internal and external auditors for their queries.
• Provide all the necessary information required by governmental controlling authorities.
• Develop his staff to acquire the necessary skill, knowledge and proper attitude to perform their jobs.
• Perform any other job assigned by the CEO.
Saudi Nationals are preferred for this vacancy. Client is looking for a university graduate of any discipline, however they must come from an Insurance background and have experience of working the Saudi market.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.