– Responsible to build and manage the tech team for one of the largest eCommerce companies with more than 1500 employees in 14 countries.
– Find and select talented people to scale up a great team, which is located in Paris and Porto
– Lead the development of multiple high-traffic eCommerce sites
– Deep knowledge you are able to solve complex problems and support your team hands on
– In charge of product delivery, quality, architecture and operations
– Manage projects, timelines and releases
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Technical Architect IT Project Management Technology Management Technology Consulting Chief Technology Officer
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Hands on coder at heart. You like hard problems, but know how to keep things simple.
– Would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring most value by helping others to excel.
– Should have built large scale applications with modern web frameworks, ideally PHP.
– Should be able to deal with (and ideally limit) lots of complexity. Ideally should know about the complexities of eCommerce.
– Should be a fast thinker, hands on manager and strong communicator; think and act like an entrepreneur
– Should know agile. Not just from books. Should know how to do fast release cycles without compromising on quality
– Should have an outstanding university degree in a technical subject and several years- experience in a leading position
– Should be a very good communicator.
Should your profile match our requirements, please share your profile with us.
Please note: Job is based in Paris, France and is a full time opportunity.
Leading Client of Pinnacle Solutions
Tel: 01952 462300