The Chief Medical Officer is a key member of the Senior Executive team, engaged in defining the overall business strategy and direction of the organization. In addition, this position leads the overall clinical vision for the organization and provides clinical direction. The position provides medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of affordable quality healthcare services. Responsibilities also include the strategy, development and implementation of innovative clinical programs that include collaboration with strategic business partners.
The Chief Medical Officer’s duties shall include, but not be limited to:
– Lead and implement the clinical direction for the organization.
– Keep abreast of emerging models in eHealth care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
– Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities with owners and other health delivery systems to achieve affordable outcomes.
– Active engagement in business development opportunities.
– Provide clinical guidance, support and education.
– Oversee the following: Quality Management, including quality improvement and compliance , Credentialing, Provider performance review (utilization, coding or billing issues)
– Participate in senior management business and clinical strategy development and implementation.
– Build and leverage cross functional collaborative relationships to achieve shared company goals.
– Promote collaboration to both internal and external healthcare team members.
– Develop and implement strategic goals related to the quality improvement, management programs and accreditation standards.
– Assist with analytics and development of quality measures for new payment models (value based/risk based payment structures).
– A minimum of 20 to 25 years professional experience as Clinical Doctor / Medical doctor.
– Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, quality improvement and risk management.
– Strategic and innovative thinker with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results
– Demonstrated management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives.
– Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
– Self-assured and results oriented.
– Experience and demonstrated successful leadership of case management, disease management and/or population health programs.
– Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, design and implement programs and evaluate results.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical , Healthcare , R&D , Pharmaceuticals , Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Chief Medical Officer/Head Medical Services
Business Development Business Strategy Quality Improvement Quality Management Quality Assurance Strategy Development Risk Management Senior Management Performance Review Health Care Services
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
CallHealth Services Private Limited
Client of CallHealth Services Private Limited