Al Ain, UAE
If you’re an experienced Assistant Resident Engineer (roads & bridges) who wants a career that plays to your strengths, keep reading. Join our Al Ain based team and you’ll discover a culture focused on helping you flourish as a professional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise Contractors works to achieve and maintain required operation and maintenance, construction in accordance with the Contract Documents.
• Prepare Monthly report to the client in which work progress, contractor performance, non-conformance cases, QC and QA related procedures will be detailed and represented up to the client satisfaction.
• Participate in Contract Administration e.g.:
• Review contractor’s submissions
• Provide all necessary on site direction and issue site instructions
• Supervise site inspection staff
• Check measure of work done
• Observe site safety practices
• Monitor the quality of materials and workmanships
• Report back when and as necessary to the Resident Engineer
• Record and display progress versus program
• Prepare progress report
• Ensure correctness and completeness of as built drawings
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.