Potential Max Consultants
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborates effectively between all members of the IT department and organization;
• Communicates professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing with other vendors and customers;
• Gathering internal customer requirements, and structures them in to a clear and logical document;
• Reviews Business Requests to IT, obtains and clearly documents Business Cases, Business Processes, and Detailed Business Requirements. Analyzes, Budgets, Plans project proposals. Gains clear sign off from all required Stakeholders.
• Researches and builds cost effective, efficient and innovative technology solutions, to meet business needs.
• Develops Requests for Proposals (RFP). Negotiates and manages vendor contracts for Information Technology services.
• Meets and negotiates with vendors regarding software procurement and maintenance.
• Ensure compliance with contract specifications. Consult with vendors regarding system functionality.
• Provides multiple feasible and practical solutions.
• Prepares time and cost estimates for completing projects.
• Prepares regular and clear Project reports, Gantt and PERT charts, using project management tools.
• Manages several MIS/ERP projects, ensuring that the projects are completed on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of internal customers;
• Understands and utilizes basic Change Management principles,
and makes sure there is a smooth change over from the old system to the new one.
• Plans, directs, coordinates, and reviews the ‘Work Plan’ for warehouses ‘Application Support Staff’.
• Assigns work activities to needs of the organization. Reviews and evaluates work products, methods and procedures.
• Meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
• Analyze business systems to determine effectiveness.
• Identifies inadequacies, inefficiencies, and problems and recommend solutions.
• Develops system specifications. Recommends application software development as needed.
• Stays current on, and adheres to established policies, procedures and documentation.
• At Least 1 full lifecycle ERP System Implementation of Microsoft AX (preferably across multiple entities) Years: 3-4
• ERP Implementation experience using (Microsoft GP, Navision, SAP B1) Years:2-3
• Expert knowledge of project management process and principles Years:3-5
• Expertise in MS SQL Server, MS Project, Excel, Visio, and Power point Years:3-5
• POS Implementation, preferably in LS Retail Years: 2-3
• Business analysis expertise preferably within a wholesale or retail environment Years:3-4
• Quality Assurance Years:2-3
• Conducting GAP Analysis Years:2-3
• Writing detailed RFI and RFP for a minimum of 2-3 projects
• Supporting multiple internal companies at different locations
• Work in a multi-culture and multi-national environment
• Work in a fast pace and fast growing company where rules and procedures may not all be well defined yet
• Manage IT department operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
• Previous ERP project implementation experience in Angola is a strong added-value;
• Ability to learn and apply technical and functional information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment;
• Experience in implementing Enterprise applications, especially ERP, POS, and WMS in Wholesale and Retail companies would be an asset;
Managing Software licenses and compliance.
About the Company
Potential Max is a new age consultancy aimed at enhancing personal creativity and productivity, personal and professional growth as well as knowledge transfer and potential development among mid and senior level employees and professionals. Potential Max operates in 5 broad areas. These are: – Executive Recruitment – HR Services – Business Coaching and Executive and Life coaching – Training and Development – Retail Consultancy services. Based in the United Arab Emirates, Potential Max addresses the needs of clients across the Middle East as well as the Indian sub continent.