– Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
– Prepare budget and financial forecasts
– Publish financial statements in time
– Conduct month-end and year-end close process
– Collect, analyze and summarize account information
– Develop periodic reports for management
– Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
– Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
– Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
– Proven working experience as an accountant or in a relevant field
– Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
– Excellent accounting software user
– Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
– Advanced degree in Accounting
About the Company:
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.