A massive fire breaks out at Plastic godown in Hyderabad

Hyderabad: A big fire broke out in a plastic warehouse in “Bangladesh market” at Bakaram in Kavadiguda area here on Friday. No casualties were reported.


According to officials, short-circuit was suspected to have led to the fire. It was in the morning around 8.30 am, the locals noticed the fire and thick smoke emerging from the warehouse which was surrounded by residential colonies. They alerted the Fire Services department and police immediately.

According to the police, on receiving information, a fire engine was rushed to the spot which started fighting the fire. As the fire did not die down even after an hour, another fire engine was pressed into service subsequently.