Man killed, 2 injured as gas cylinder catches fire after leakage

New Delhi: A man was killed and two others, including his wife, were injured when a gas cylinder caught fire in Sanganer area in Jaipur on Wednesday.

The incident occurred this morning when the fire broke out in a house in Sanganer due to the gas leakage, police said.

Kamlesh, his wife and another person received burn injuries and were rushed to a hospital where Kamlesh succumbed to his injuries, they said.

The injured are being treated, police said.

The body has been handed over to family members after postmortem, they added.