Man electrocuted to death

A 20 year-old-man died while working after accidentally he touch live electric wire and got electrocute.

According to Falaknuma police, the deceased Mohammed Akbar Hussain (20) an Electrician S/o Mohammed Amjad Hussain Resident of Fatimanagar of Falaknuma, on sunday evening hours deceased while trying to start loud speaker suddenly he touch live electric wire and got electrocuted due to which he was unconscious immediately rushed to nearest private hospital for treatment where doctors declared brought dead.

Falaknuma police registered a case and dead body shifted to Osmania Hospital Mortuary for postmortem after autopsy deceased body handed over to his relatives and began investigations.