Yamunanagar: A major fire broke out at a herbal park in Khizarabad village of Yamunanagar today resulting in a huge loss of property but no casualty was reported.
Loss of property worth lakhs of rupees was reported in the blaze as a conference hall along with furniture and another valuables were badly damaged, fire department officials said.
Electrical short circuit could be the reason behind the fire. The blaze was brought under control within a few hours, they said.
The park, which is a centre of attraction for tourists and locals alike, has a room named after former president A P J Abdul Kalam. However, firemen prevented the flames from reaching that room.