Launching a scathing attack on the TRS government, TDP Telangana party official spokesperson Nannuri Narsireddy alleged that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has become famous in not fulfilling promises made to the public.
Throwing a challenge to Chief Minister KCR for an open debate, the TDP leader said, “Is KCR ready for a debate to know how many promises he made and how many of them he has fulfilled”. He pooh poohed KCR claim that 90 per cent corruption in politics has come down. Nannuri contrary to KCR claim, said there was talks that KCR family involved in 90 per cent corruption while remaining 10 per cent left for ruling party leaders, who involved in corruption. Nannuri questioned whether KCR is ready for a CBI into alleged irregularities in mission kakatiya, water grid and to make public who shared money dumped by slain gangster Nayeem.
He lamented the TRS government for not fulfilling waiving of farmers loan in one go, release of funds for fee imbursemtnt arrears. The government is not providing required facilities in government hospitals resulting in poor patients losing their lives. Demanding CM KCR to make himself available for public, he alleged that the former make his presence one in a month for making promises.(NSS)