Hyderabad: In an incident of electrocution, a youth came in contact with a live electric wire and died. This incident occurred at Aziz Nagar which falls under the jurisdiction of Moinabad Mandal.
According to the details of the incident, Ibrahim (22) was the son of Shaik Yousuf. The youth was an agricultural labourer. He was engaged in electric wiring work. Meanwhile, he came in contact with a live wire. He was seriously injured during the accident. He was rushed to the hospital where he died during the treatment
Moinabad Police registered a case and started investigation.