Hyderabad: Fire breaks out at LPG Agency

Hyderabad: It took an hour to extinguish fire which broke out in an LPG cylinder booking agency at Bandlaguda near Langar Houz today in early hours.

No casualties were reported since the warehouse of the agency was fortunately located away from the booking office. Inquiries have indicated that the fire took place due to an electric short circuit.

According to Fire authorities, the incident took place around 6 a.m. in Sri Vinayaka Bharat Gas agency, located on the first floor of a building in Bandlaguda.

“Efforts are going on to quantify the loss of property,” said a fire officer.

“Two fire fighters from Rajendranagar and Langar Houz fire stations were rushed to the spot to extinguish the flames. The fire operation went on for nearly one hour and the situation is under control now,” he said.