Are you an experienced ICT Teacher? Do you want a new and exciting 2 year fixed term contract in the UAE?
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a ICT Teacher in the UAE. This role is being offered on a full time / permanent position and the ideal candidate must have an engineering background.
IT teacher is to teach IT to national students who need a solid foundation to develop their vocational skills. The incumbent is responsible to assess students’ performance with the aim of helping students develop the linguistic ability to function effectively in an international environment.
* Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
* In collaboration with Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
* To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
* Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
* To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
* To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behavior’s for students.
* Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
* To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
* Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
* Minimum 3 years of vocational teaching /training experience at a college level.
* Experience in the Gulf region preferable
* Student centered, and an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
* Committed to innovation in Teaching and Learning initiatives, with a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning across ADVETI.
* Commitment to student-centered, project based learning.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
* Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development and current with technology development is an
* Master’s Degree in an IT field (e.g. Multimedia, Networking, Graphic Design etc.) appropriate to the position from an accredited education institution.
* Industry Certification (i.e. Cisco, Microsoft, IC3 etc.) is desirable.
* Excellent oral and written English essential.
* Spoken Arabic skills preferable.
In return you will recieve the following benefits package:
Basic Salary – 11,998.00 AED per month
* Housing Allownace – Up to 11,600 AED per month
* Relocation Allowance – 20,000.00 AED per month
* Education Allowance – 80,000.00 AED Per month
* Ticket Allowance – For employee Spouse and up to 3 children
* Medical Insurance – For employee, Spouse and up to 3 children
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company:
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results