Consultant – Senior Consultant – Telecom (3-8 yrs)
Only Telecom Experience people should apply .
– The Senior Consultant has primary responsibility for direct supervision of Consultants in executing internal project work plans. The Senior Consultant has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities.
– Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
– The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve business processes.
Professional Competence and Development:
– Distinguish between issues that should be communicated upward and those that can be resolved without manager involvement.
– Demonstrate strong technical skills.
– Demonstrate effective application of XXXX policies and methodologies.
– Demonstrate knowledge of business process and related risks.
– Take responsibility for making appropriate decisions.
– Take responsibility for executing work plans and managing projects effectively.
– Communicate the importance of business ethics to the consultants.
– Demonstrate the ability to evaluate, synthesize, organize and interpret data and information.
– Develop the ability to transport process and risk services to multiple industries.
– Seek industry / service line training and stay informed about new developments.
– Obtain appropriate professional or technical certification.
– Identify gaps between required skills and existing competencies and assist in identifying appropriate training to fill gaps.
Client Service Delivery:
– Routinely seek information from the client regarding their needs and concerns.
– Seek guidance from the manager on additional client personnel with whom to develop relationships.
– Become alert to potential problems in the client relationship and engagement.
– Instil in consultants a caring attitude toward the client.
– Develop sound job administration skills so that jobs run smoothly.
Educational & Professional Credentials:
– M.Com/B.Com with 3-8 years of experience in accounts, reconciliation work.
– CA with 2 years of work experience in accounts.
Required Knowledge & Skills :
– Prior project management and supervisory skills
– Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
– Demonstrated understanding of the importance of business ethics
– Sound job administration skills
– Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
– Strong analytical skills
– Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
– Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Accounting Client Relationship
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Com – Commerce
PG:CA, ICWA(CMA), M.Com – Commerce
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
We Need People who had experience on Telecom domain only..
A leading client