ADNOC – Distribution
Abu Dhabi, UAE
You will be responsible for leading the development of short and long term commercial strategies for our Natural Gas division and ensuring continued buy-in from key stakeholders. The overall strategy includes marketing and sales strategies and to assume the overall responsibility for coordination with all Natural Gas departments for the purpose of preparation of Financial and Business Plans, Strategic Objectives, Key Performance Indicators, Targets and Budgets.
The role requires conducting business case analysis, commercial business analysis, financial modelling and integrity of proposals and contracts for existing and new business. You will act as a key member in developing and managing financial models and the entire business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for our Natural Gas business.
• Must have extensive experience in Commercial Analysis and working in a senior/lead role
• Extensive experience in Business Planning and Developing Strategies
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Equivalent
• Preferably a membership of a relevant Professional Institute (i.e. CIMA, IMA, PMI)
About the Company
ADNOC Distribution (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) was established in 1973 as the first government-owned national company specializing in the marketing and distribution of refined petroleum products in the United Arab Emirates. Currently employing over 5000 employees, ADNOC Distribution has become one of the largest petroleum companies in the Arab Gulf region. Our activities and services includes: operating over 175 Service Stations, refueling aircrafts at several airports, manufacturing and marketing lubricants locally and internationally to mention a few only.