My client a large international architectural firm has an immediate opening for a Senior Site Resident/Architect for one of its iconic projects in Dubai.
The successful candidate will be required to assist the Senior Resident Architect/Engineer to ensure the successful delivery of the project and ensure co-ordination between the Client, Design Team and Contractor to deliver the project to the highest standards and in line with the programme.
The successful candidate should fulfil the following criteria:
– Minimum of a Degree in Architecture/Engineering.
– Minimum of 15 – 20 years post graduate experience with 10 years on site roles
– Minimum of 7 years Middle East experience.
– Excellent Leadership Skills
– Have lead the site team for the full life cycle on at least one major project.
– Must have previous experience on Large Low -Rise Buildings or Office Building projects.
– Excellent communication skills with fluent written and spoken English.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000‘s of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.