Interserve Learning & Employment
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Work with the Quality Director and College Principal to ensure that deliveries satisfies and exceeds the expectations of the client. To ensure that delivery of all academic programmes comply with ILE contractual obligations, specifically in relation to the National Occupational Skills Standards. To monitor and report upon the quality of teaching, learning and assessment making recommendations for continuous development and sharing of good practice.
The primary duties, tasks and responsibilities of this job role are to:
To manage and co-ordinate Quality Assurance.
– Implement, monitor and drive all the College’s quality systems and procedures- quality calendar, course reviews, surveys, self-assessment, quality improvement plan, lesson observations and quality reviews.
– Ensure compliance with College policies and procedures and report on non-compliance.
– Report and measure the impact of Quality Assurance and Professional Development initiatives across all aspects of the College work.
– Ensure that the College is fully prepared for external quality inspection and audits.
– To be accountable to the college Principal and Director of Quality/Senior Education & Quality Manager.
– In conjunction with College management team lead/manage and contribute to the implementation of the college’s self-assessment, review and quality assurance to ensure deadlines are met, in accordance with the QA cycle.
– To manage, implement and monitor the observation process and team, in order to support improvements to the Learning and Teaching profile and the quality of the student’s experience.
– To report and evaluate the observation process and ensure CPD strategy is devised and feeds into CPD plan across the organisation.
– Support and drive the “At Risk” process and reporting across the college and ensure it is measured and ties into the quality improvement plan.
– Support and monitor students’ Progress Tracking and Monitoring in all delivery areas, and ensure it is reflected in students’ Individual Learning Plan.
– To liaise with the Heads of Departments to assist the Senior Management in the production of the College annual self-assessment report.
– To be part of the college’s management team and effectively contribute to continuous improvement in college management.
– Working with the college funding and data team to provide up-to-date available benchmarking information from approved sources for cross-college use, and advise and support staff in drawing out relevant comparisons from this data.
– Monitor and evaluate the college’s capacity to secure continuous improvement in standards, provision and service using data as a catalyst.
– Work with the MIS team, on the production and use of reports from Abor and other appropriate software to meet internal and external quality assurance and improvement requirements.
– Work with Heads of Departments and Curriculum Team Managers and staff to enable them to understand and use their data for the purpose of quality improvement.
– Effectively supporting the senior management in preparation for Intuitional Review, CoE inspections and any other external review process.
– Coordinate the collection and analysis of feedback from students and other key stakeholders. Collate and disseminate this feedback so as to facilitate continual improvements in teaching and service delivery. Ensure user-friendly reporting to monitor.
– Liaise with relevant teams managing the college’s complaints procedure to ensure that the level and nature of complaints is monitored and analysed.
– To act as the College Nominee for awarding bodies/Intuitional Review, and be responsible for the effective running of the college’s internal verification systems as well as external validation and moderator visits, ensuring all relevant documentation and evidence is current and easily accessible.
– In conjunction with the Director of Education and Director of Quality, to co-ordinate the cross-college dissemination of good practice.
– To work closely with Curriculum managers to develop and monitor individual and team training plans to support quality improvement.
– To identify, manage and evaluate training and development activities as identified through training plans, the college QIP, Awarding body visits and other regulatory requirements.
– Be responsible for undertaking other specific projects as may reasonably be required for the quality assurance programme, including anchoring the College’s Learner Voice student feedback systems or working with a team of Advanced Teaching Practitioners improving teaching and learning.
– Support the College external validation and inspection processes as required.
– Degree or higher degree in education or a related discipline
– L3 and L4 TAQA Qualification (A1 and V1)
Skills and Experience:
– Experience of working with academic and administrative staff at all levels.
– Experience of, and active involvement in, QA audit and/or review processes in an educational context.
– Experience of managing processes and handling information through electronic means such as databases and on-line systems. Strong familiarity with MS Excel and SPSS
– Previous experience of evaluating course outcomes, curricula and teaching materials
– Ability to engage in sophisticated data analysis to verify the validity and reliability of data
– Ability to write concise, meaningful reports based on analytic data analysis
– Familiarity with OFSTED/SSS IR standards and lesson observation protocols
– Experience of report writing of Self-Assessment and Quality Improvement Plans
– Experience of developing and clearly documenting procedures
– Experience of working under pressure to meet deadlines
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
About the Company
Interserve Learning & Employment provides first class skills, education and employment services to help break down barriers to prosperity. Our ever expanding team offers flexible, tailored support to teenagers and adults from all walks of life, including school leavers, employees who seek career development and anyone who, through illness or changing circumstances, has been prevented from completing their journey into work. With our help, tens of thousands of people a year embark on training or jobs, which has a positive impact on wider communities and local economies.