Client is a leading construction company in Qatar who are charged with the delivery of a multimillion dollar road project in Doha. They are seeking a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the successful planning, execution and delivery of multiple individual projects ensuring profitability and delivery of a number of highways projects. You must have previous experience of managing similar projects within the Middle East to be considered for this role.
* Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying is a must.
* 15yrs + of previous experience within civil engineering.
* Delivery experience as PM within the Middle East for contractors.
* Large project exposure ($200m USD plus)
* Ability to identify and resolve problems at an early stage.
* Accurate with good attention to detail and highly organised.
* A good negotiator and communicator.
* Good written and spoken English language skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an iconic infrastructure project in the region and take home a competitive tax free salary and benefits package.
About the Company:
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.