Cobalt Abu Dhabi
Our client, a leading regional bank, is looking for internal audit professionals with banking experience. Candidates at Senior Internal Audit and Internal Audit Manager level will be considered for various roles.
Job Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
– Responsible for assisting the internal audit managers in conducting all audit work and the production of the audit reports
– Assist internal audit managers to preform audit reviews, identify and define issues, as well as review audit evidences and ensuring appropriate documentation is in place
– Assist in the preparation of audit plans and reports
– Support the senior internal auditor in preparing the communication of the audit results and consulting projects via written reports and presentations to management as and when required.
– Prepare and present audit findings to senior management and stake holders
– A minimum of 3-5 years of experience
– Experience within a bank or working with banking clients within a Big 4 firm
– Bachelor degree is a minimum requirement
– Candidates who hold a professional qualification such as CIA, CPA, ACCA etc. are preferred
– UAE experience is essential
– Fluent use of English is essential and Arabic is preferable
About the Company
Cobalt Abu Dhabi is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Abu Dhabi and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.