– Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
– Diagnose and repair of electronic,mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
– Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
– Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
– Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting
– monthly vehicle inspection form. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
– Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
– Maintain and submit monthly mileage log forms.
– Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
– Electronically process credit card payments. Obtain customer signature at completion of job.
– Obtain correct customer information including email address.
– Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
– Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
– Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
– Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
– Five to seven years experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
– Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
– Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
– Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
– Valid UAE License
About the Company
The foundation for AMZ Group was laid in 1999 with the opening of our first retail store. The motivation behind this was a strong personal passion for quality products and superior experiences. With this mindset of offering customers excellence as our guiding principle the group has continuously grown and diversified; in 2002 successfully branching into hospitality. Today AMZ Group consists of a diversified portfolio of businesses and is looking to grow even further through our 400 employees, whom all share a common passion for offering excellent services in a sustainable way.